This blog has some movie news, links, celebrities, set photos, premieres, red carpet pics...... The main sources are listed at the links on the left.



This blog is only unofficial, non-profit fan page, not published ads, just for sharing photos, news, links about celebrities and movies for fans and has no official affiliation with celebrities and movies themselves.



If you see the ads, due to mistakenly cut and paste, Please let me know! I fix it...

________________________________



Bu blogda film haberleri, ünlüler, set fotoğrafları, film galaları, etkinlikler, kırmızı halı haberleri, bağlantılar ve fotoğraflar yer almaktadır. Başlıca kaynaklar liste halinde soldaki bağlantılar kısmında belirtilmiştir.



Ayrıca bu blog resmi olmayan bir hayran bloğudur, herhangi bir kar amacı gütmez, bu yüzden reklam yayımlanmaz ve blogda adı geçen kişilerle herhangi bir resmi bağı yoktur, tek amacı bağlantı, fotoğraf ve film haberleri paylaşımıdır.



Eğer reklam görürseniz kes-yapıştır yüzünden yanlışlıkla olmuştur, lütfen beni bilgilendirin! Düzeltebileyim ...

______________________________________

Daha fazla bilgi ve büyük boy fotoğraflar için bağlantıları tıklayınız.

_____________________________________



For more information, clips, trailers and large photos;

you can click on the links.





1 Eylül 2011 Perşembe

***Lily Collins Covers 'Asos' Magazine October 2011 ***Taylor Lautner: Vman Cover Model! ***Kate Bosworth Covers 'BlackBook' ***Alexander Skarsgard Covers 'BlackBook' ***Tom Hardy: 'Dazed and Confused' Feature! ***Jennifer Aniston, Demi Moore, & Alicia Keys Cover 'Glamour'

Lily Collins Covers 'Asos' Magazine October 2011

Lily Collins Covers 'Asos' Magazine October 2011
Lily Collins wears an Asos soft chiffon midi dress on the cover of Asos magazine’s October 2011 issue, available on the iPad on Friday (September 2).
Here’s what the 22-year-old Abduction actress had to share:
On Abduction: “I never thought in a million years I’d be doing stunts, flying off trains, setting people on fire, running through swamps at night, but it’s fun and I love taking chances.”
On Taylor Lautner: “I was blown away. People know him from Twilight and see him as Jacob, but Jacob is not in this movie. I’ve heard him be compared to Tom Cruise – which is cool.”
On her favorites for fall fashion: ”I’m into big sweaters, and cool combat boots. I love mixing and matching things. Autumn/winter is great, because you’re able to mix feminine and masculine. Cool army jackets with dresses, tights and boots. I love having that masculine, edgy touch but being flirty and fun at the same time.”
For more from Lily, visit Asos.com! http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/08/31/lily-collins-covers-asos-magazine-october-2011/



Taylor Lautner: Vman Cover Model!

Taylor Lautner: Vman Cover Model!
Taylor Lautner covers Vman magazine’s Archetype Issue, on newsstands tomorrow (September 1).
Here’s what the 19-year-old Abduction actor, who posed for celebrity photographer Steven Klein, had to share:
On who he really is: “If I’m not filming, I’m promoting, and if it wasn’t Twilight, it was a different movie, so it got really busy. But yeah, no, I, you know, I hang out with my friends, family, and kind of just - I don’t even know. It’s like, when I am not filming, it seems like - I don’t even know what I do.”
About his pre-Twilight innocence: “I hadn’t explored much besides Michigan and California. When I am traveling the world promoting the films I say I am on vacation, but it’s not really true, I guess - because when I go to a beautiful city I spend the whole time in a hotel room and then I am back on a plane to the next place.”
About his Twilight family: “It was really helpful that all of us were going through the same thing at the same time. I think if we didn’t have that sort of relationship it would have been tough. It would have felt pretty lonely. Because when you are filming for these Breaking Dawn movies, we were filming for seven months - and if you’re there alone the whole time even with the cast members, like on a day off, or on weekends, you’d go nuts.”


Kate Bosworth Covers 'BlackBook'

Kate Bosworth Covers 'BlackBook'
Kate Bosworth graces the cover of BlackBook magazine’s September 15th Anniversary Issue, on newsstands next week.
Here’s what the 28-year-old actress, who shares the cover with her Straw Dogs co-star Alexander Skarsgard, had to share with editor Nick Haramis:
On working with her ex, Alex: “[He] is so kind and so dedicated and so incredibly professional. He’s got this rare, wonderful control and stillness that you notice in a lot of old movie stars. He looks you in the eye. I feel incredibly lucky to have had that type of man on this movie.”
On fashion: “I’ve always seen fashion as embracing the individual, although yes, I understand that there are parts of the industry that aren’t so welcoming. But look at the Proenza Schouler boys. They’re so kind and they make such brilliant designs. The Rodarte sisters, too. It may be idealistic, but I like to think that goodness rises to the top.”
On being perceived as the ‘girl next door’: “I feel like I’m always battling people’s perceptions of me, but it’s a losing battle. I pick projects because they’re interesting, not to prove anyone wrong.”



Alexander Skarsgard Covers 'BlackBook'

Alexander Skarsgard Covers 'BlackBook'
Alexander Skarsgard suits up for the cover of BlackBook magazine’s September 15th Anniversary Issue, on newsstands next week!
Here’s what the 35-year-old Straw Dogs actor had to share with editor Nick Haramis:
On Kate Bosworth (the piece was written before they split): “Kate is such a great actress, and she’s so much more than a good-looking Hollywood starlet… I make it a rule not to talk about myself and Kate. I so desperately try to keep my private life out of the tabloids because becoming a celebrity rather than an actor can really get in the way of a good performance.”
On shooing Lady Gaga’s “Paparazzi” video: “It’s funny, I spent seven months in the African desert, putting my blood, sweat, and tears—my heart and my soul—into [HBO's Generation Kill], and still, more often than not people want to talk about the six hours I spent filming the music video for Lady Gaga’s ‘Paparazzi.’”
On refusing to bite his fans: “That’s one thing I’ll never really understand. But the main reason I don’t ever do it is because if I do it just once, every single person will be like, ‘Bite me! Bite me! Bite me!’”
For more from Alexander, visit BlackBookMag.com!



Tom Hardy: 'Dazed and Confused' Feature!

Tom Hardy: 'Dazed and Confused' Feature!
Tom Hardy shows off his tattoos in this new shot from Dazed and Confused magazine’s latest issue, featuring cover girl Juno Temple!
Here’s what the 33-year-old Warrior actor had to share:
On his trainer, “P-nut”: “We decide what I want to look like, and then he helps me get there. He’s my nanny, my best friend, my ‘manpanion’. And he also does a great rock ballad.”
On Star Trek: Nemesis and its tough time at the box office: “I ended up in hospital just after it came out. I broke down physically, spiritually, mentally.”
On how it feels to have so many scripts coming in now: “Yeah, people keep saying that to me: ‘The ship is afloat now Tom, you don’t have to worry.’ But I still think it will stop tomorrow, because that’s how I’ve always thought – I’m working out of fear. One day, I’ll enjoy leaning back into my pipe and slippers. At the moment, I still think I’m going to get kicked out of school – they’re going to realise I haven’t done my homework.”


Jennifer Aniston, Demi Moore, & Alicia Keys Cover 'Glamour'

Jennifer Aniston, Demi Moore, & Alicia Keys Cover 'Glamour'
Jennifer Aniston, Demi Moore, and Alicia Keys get close on the cover of Glamour magazine’s October 2011 issue, on newsstands Tuesday (September 6).
Here’s what the ladies, who directed short films for Lifetime’s Five, had to share:
Jen, on wanting to bring the project to life: “We were intrigued by the challenge of creating short stories that would defy audiences’ expectation of the subject. We wanted to balance the drama with humor and irreverence because that’s what’s helped our friends who’ve faced this get through their treatment. We wanted stories that were informative without being heavy-handed. Oh, and they needed to be brilliantly written. Other than that, our goals were small. [Laughs.]”
Jen, on not believing what you read in the tabloids: “There’s not nearly as much stealing and obsessing and middle-of-the-night secret calls to ex-boyfriends and scheming and cheating [as they lead you to believe]. Most of it’s just bulls—, however entertaining.”
Demi, on raising awareness: “I think that so often there is that ‘out of sight, out of mind’ feeling, like breast cancer is happening to other people, not you. Before this project came up. Even I really didn’t want to pay attention. I feel that this came to me to make me pay attention.”
Alicia, on directing her film, Lili: “After I read the scripts, I felt like this was something important, and I wanted to be a part of it. I chose Lili because she’s close to my age and I understood the family dynamic. I had an immediate idea of what I could bring to it.”
For more from Jennifer, Demi, and Alicia, visit Glamour.com!
FYI: Jennifer is wearing a Splendid tank, Hudson jeans, and Fred Leighton jewelry. Demi is wearing a 180 by Jean Yu tank, Levi’s jeans, a Jack Vartanian necklace, and a Cartier ring. Alicia is wearing a T by Alexander Wang shirt, J Brand jeans, and an Ippolita bangle. http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/08/30/jennifer-aniston-demi-moore-alicia-keys-cover-glamour/

most viewed this week

Blog Arşivi

Celebrity Look Alikes

CELEBRITY BABIES

BEYAZIT ÖZTÜRK FAN BLOG

BEYAZ SHOW FAN BLOG