This blog has some movie news, links, celebrities, set photos, premieres, red carpet pics...... The main sources are listed at the links on the left.



This blog is only unofficial, non-profit fan page, not published ads, just for sharing photos, news, links about celebrities and movies for fans and has no official affiliation with celebrities and movies themselves.



If you see the ads, due to mistakenly cut and paste, Please let me know! I fix it...

________________________________



Bu blogda film haberleri, ünlüler, set fotoğrafları, film galaları, etkinlikler, kırmızı halı haberleri, bağlantılar ve fotoğraflar yer almaktadır. Başlıca kaynaklar liste halinde soldaki bağlantılar kısmında belirtilmiştir.



Ayrıca bu blog resmi olmayan bir hayran bloğudur, herhangi bir kar amacı gütmez, bu yüzden reklam yayımlanmaz ve blogda adı geçen kişilerle herhangi bir resmi bağı yoktur, tek amacı bağlantı, fotoğraf ve film haberleri paylaşımıdır.



Eğer reklam görürseniz kes-yapıştır yüzünden yanlışlıkla olmuştur, lütfen beni bilgilendirin! Düzeltebileyim ...

______________________________________

Daha fazla bilgi ve büyük boy fotoğraflar için bağlantıları tıklayınız.

_____________________________________



For more information, clips, trailers and large photos;

you can click on the links.





3 Ağustos 2011 Çarşamba

***Katie Holmes: I'm Really Scared of Raccoons! ***Rachel Bilson Covers 'InStyle Makeover' ***Jennifer Lopez Talks Split with 'Vanity Fair' ***Jessica Alba Covers 'Lucky' September 2011 ***Sam Worthington Covers 'Men's Health UK' September 2011 ***Jim Sturgess smiles and waves to fans outside of the "Jimmy Kimmel Live!

Katie Holmes: I'm Really Scared of Raccoons!

Katie Holmes: I'm Really Scared of Raccoons!
Katie Holmes stops by The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Tuesday (August 2) in Burbank, Calif.
The 32-year-old actress, wearing a Madewell sweater and Isabel Marant pants, promoted her new thriller, Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark, but also revealed what she’s really scared of: raccoons!
“Well, you know everybody always says spiders … or a dog [and how] they’re more afraid of you than you are of them and I don’t find that [with raccoons],” she shared.
“I was recently sitting on a side and this raccoon comes right up and I’m expecting it to be more afraid of me and I’m staring at it and it’s staring right back like he’s going to kick my butt!” she said. “So I didn’t know what to do so I just stood up and I barked at him and he ran away!” http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/08/03/katie-holmes-really-scared-raccoons/


Rachel Bilson Covers 'InStyle Makeover'

Rachel Bilson Covers 'InStyle Makeover'
Rachel Bilson sparkles on the cover of InStyle Makeover’s latest issue.
Here’s what the 29-year-old Hart of Dixie actress had to share with the mag:
On how she plans her style: “I know this sounds terribly shallow, but I’ve been mapping out my outfits for the next day every day since I was little, even before high school. I have a very busy mind - there’s constant chitter-chatter up there - but what I’m wearing the next day? That’s definitely something that’s always been in my head before I go to sleep at night.”
On playing surgeon Zoe Hart: “She’s a great character. I get to be tough and sassy and sarcastic - all that good stuff. And I deliver a baby!”
On self-acceptance: “It’s really important to like yourself, even the not-so-pretty things.”
On her beauty tricks: “When I was younger, I was adamant about wearing my hair sleek. My mother used to straighten it with a clothing iron!”
On what her future holds: “Having kids and a family is the most important thing. I’ve always wanted to be a mom.”
For more from Rachel, visit InStyle.com!


Jennifer Lopez Talks Split with 'Vanity Fair'

Jennifer Lopez Talks Split with 'Vanity Fair'
Jennifer Lopez graces the cover of Vanity Fair’s September 2011 issue, on newsstands in New York and L.A. on Thursday (August 4).
Here’s what the 42-year-old entertainer had to share with the mag:
On love: “I’m a hopeless romantic and passionate person when it comes to love. It’s not that I didn’t love myself before. Sometimes we don’t realize that we are compromising ourselves. To understand that a person is not good for you, or that that person is not treating you in the right way, or that he is not doing the right thing for himself - if I stay, then I am not doing the right thing for me. I love myself enough to walk away from that now.”
On Marc Anthony: “I will always respect Marc as a singer and performer. We actually work great together, and he was always very supportive. Together we could make magic—and we did. He will always be in our lives. He will always hold a special place in my heart as the father of my children.”
For more from Jennifer, visit VanityFair.com!



Jessica Alba Covers 'Lucky' September 2011

Jessica Alba Covers 'Lucky' September 2011
Jessica Alba wears Marc Jacobs as she graces the cover of Lucky magazine’s September 2011 issue, on newsstands Tuesday (August 9).
Here’s what the 30-year-old Spy Kids 4 and new-mama-to-be had to share:
On playing superheroes: “I pretended to be a superhero when I was a kid. I thought, if boys can do it, I can do it, I can do it better!”
On being strong-willed: “There’s a video of me when I’m three, saying ‘This is a woman’s world, and I don’t need a man for nothin’!’”
On her first big audition: “We all went out for it - my mom, my auntie, her four kids, my auntie’s boyfriend, my brother and I all sardined inside our Buick Regal. That’s how we rolled back then.” Once there, she was asked to list any acting experience. “I lied and said I done plays. My mom definitely taught me how to hustle.”
For more from Jess, visit LuckyMag.com!




Sam Worthington Covers 'Men's Health UK' September 2011

Sam Worthington Covers 'Men's Health UK' September 2011
Sam Worthington is the cover guy for Men’s Health UK’s September issue, on newsstands now!
Here’s what the 35-year-old Aussie actor had to share:
On not wanting to waste the opportunity he’s been given: “I’m very lucky to be in this position. Why waste the opportunity by doing things half-arsed? Whether that’s mentally preparing or physically preparing, or just giving a crap about the work. Why waste time going to every party in town? That isn’t what I got into this for.”
On betting his life to start again and succeed: “I had a solid career. But I wasn’t happy. So I looked in the mirror and said: ‘F— it. I’m going to sell everything and start again.”
On achieving success at the right time: “If all this had happened to me in my 20s, I could have gone off the rails. But [now] my feet are pretty sturdy on the ground.”
On bulking up to be an action star: “You’re living like a boxer. The training is fast and furious. That means the results come pretty darn quickly.”
On physically training for the first Clash of the Titans: “By the time I finished, I was a tank.”
For more from Sam, visit MensHealth.co.uk!


British actor Jim Sturgess smiles and waves to fans outside of the "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" show in Los Angeles
British actor Jim Sturgess smiles and waves to fans outside of the "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" show in Los Angeles. Sturgess is currently promoting his new film "One Day," based on the best-selling book by the same name. The film will also star Anne Hathaway as the female lead. British actor Jim Sturgess smiles and waves to fans outside of the "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" show in Los Angeles. Sturgess is currently promoting his new film "One Day," based on the best-selling book by the same name. The film will also star Anne Hathaway as the female lead.
British actor Jim Sturgess smiles and waves to fans outside of the "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" show in Los Angeles. Sturgess is currently promoting his new film "One Day," based on the best-selling book by the same name. The film will also star Anne Hathaway as the female lead.
( August 2, 2011 - Photo by PacificCoastNews.com)

most viewed this week

Blog Arşivi

Celebrity Look Alikes

CELEBRITY BABIES

BEYAZIT ÖZTÜRK FAN BLOG

BEYAZ SHOW FAN BLOG