This blog has some movie news, links, celebrities, set photos, premieres, red carpet pics...... The main sources are listed at the links on the left.



This blog is only unofficial, non-profit fan page, not published ads, just for sharing photos, news, links about celebrities and movies for fans and has no official affiliation with celebrities and movies themselves.



If you see the ads, due to mistakenly cut and paste, Please let me know! I fix it...

________________________________



Bu blogda film haberleri, ünlüler, set fotoğrafları, film galaları, etkinlikler, kırmızı halı haberleri, bağlantılar ve fotoğraflar yer almaktadır. Başlıca kaynaklar liste halinde soldaki bağlantılar kısmında belirtilmiştir.



Ayrıca bu blog resmi olmayan bir hayran bloğudur, herhangi bir kar amacı gütmez, bu yüzden reklam yayımlanmaz ve blogda adı geçen kişilerle herhangi bir resmi bağı yoktur, tek amacı bağlantı, fotoğraf ve film haberleri paylaşımıdır.



Eğer reklam görürseniz kes-yapıştır yüzünden yanlışlıkla olmuştur, lütfen beni bilgilendirin! Düzeltebileyim ...

______________________________________

Daha fazla bilgi ve büyük boy fotoğraflar için bağlantıları tıklayınız.

_____________________________________



For more information, clips, trailers and large photos;

you can click on the links.





4 Ağustos 2011 Perşembe

***James Franco & Freida Pinto: 'Planet of the Apes' Takeover! ***Anne Hathaway Covers 'Marie Claire UK' September 2011 ***Emma Stone Covers 'Teen Vogue' September 2011 ***Tom Felton Covers 'Da Man' August/September 2011 ***Gwyneth Paltrow Covers 'Elle' September 2011 ***Sarah Jessica Parker Covers 'Marie Claire' September 2011

James Franco & Freida Pinto: 'Planet of the Apes' Takeover!

James Franco & Freida Pinto: 'Planet of the Apes' Takeover!
James Franco suits up as he drops by the Ed Sullivan Theater to make an appearance on The Late Show with David Letterman on Monday (August 1) in New York City.
The 33-year-old actor and his Rise of the Planet of the Apes co-star, Freida Pinto, are in town promoting their new film.
On the same day, Freida was all smiles as she made her way out of The Daily Show wearing a purple Stella McCartney dress.
Rise of the Planet of the Apes will hit theaters this Friday (August 5)!
10+ pictures inside of James Franco and Freida Pinto promoting their film in New York City…  .........http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/08/03/james-franco-freida-pinto-planet-of-the-apes-takeover/


Anne Hathaway Covers 'Marie Claire UK' September 2011

Anne Hathaway Covers 'Marie Claire UK' September 2011
Anne Hathaway shines like a star on the cover of Marie Claire UK’s September 2011 issue.
Here is what the 28-year-old One Day actress had to share with the mag:
On the scandal over her ex Raffaello Follieri: “People deal with horrible things all the time. Downstairs in this pub someone has a parent who is battling cancer. Someone has just lost their job. Life is really f–ked up and it’s really painful sometimes.”
On her boyfriend Adam Shulman: “Yes, I have a boyfriend. And yes, I am very much in love with him. But you do need to keep your private life private. Adam totally ruined my plan. I was really actually looking forward to a little alone time and then I fall in love like a fool. Yes, three years. It’s serious!”
On turning 30: “I think it’s the beginning of a process that really blossoms when you hit 30. It’s when you stop apologizing for who you are. It’s nice not to know things and that’s OK. People aren’t going to judge you for asking questions. That’s such a freedom.”



Emma Stone Covers 'Teen Vogue' September 2011

Emma Stone Covers 'Teen Vogue' September 2011
Emma Stone graces the cover of Teen Vogue’s September 2011 issue.
Here is what the 22-year-old Crazy, Stupid, Love and The Help star had to share with the mag:
On being called an “old soul”: “I mean, what is an old soul? Let’s just tell the world that this is BS, and I’m not an old soul. I am a screaming, newborn, just-slapped baby.”
On her Amazing Spider-Man co-star and rumored boyfriend Andrew Garfield: “[He] is one of the most giving actors I’ve ever worked with. If I needed to get to a place of love or sadness in a scene, he’d leave messages on my phone to replay, or slip in lines off camera for a different reaction than what was scripted. He gave me so much to react to.”
On getting ready for the red carpet: “At first I didn’t think I was allowed to have opinions without being a crazy person or completely irrational—it’s like in life, you learn where you can have them. But my stylist understands me completely. She’s not like, ‘You’re going to wear this sparkly princess gown.’”
On her experiences at Comic-Con: “It’s my favorite place; I’m dead serious. Don’t you find people who are passionate about something—it doesn’t matter what it is, unless it’s like, murder—kind of amazing?”
For more from Emma, visit TeenVogue.com!



Tom Felton Covers 'Da Man' August/September 2011

Tom Felton Covers 'Da Man' August/September 2011
Tom Felton takes the cover of Da Man’s August/September 2011 issue.
Here’s what the 23-year-old actor had to share with the mag, which calls him “London’s Coolest Bad Boy.”
On how he’s feeling now that Harry Potter has come to an end: “It’s kind of what you’ve been looking forward to for the past five or six years [since the last book was published], I guess. It’s a very strange thing. But overall, we’re very excited and happy … the fans seem thoroughly, thoroughly happy; that’s my main concern. We’re just happy that we finally got here.”
On playing a villain in both Harry Potter and Rise of the Planet of the Apes: “I think British actors have quite a good pedigree in playing villainous roles and they seem very happy. So, I hope to embrace it, rather than shake it.”
15+ pictures inside of Tom Felton in Da Man’s August/September issue… .............http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/08/03/tom-felton-covers-da-man-august-september-2011/


Gwyneth Paltrow Covers 'Elle' September 2011

Gwyneth Paltrow Covers 'Elle' September 2011
Gwyneth Paltrow graces the cover of Elle’s September 2011 issue.
Here’s what the 38-year-old actress had to share:
On getting support from Beyonce on her surprise duet with Cee Lo Green at the Grammys: “This story always makes me cry. It’s 10 in the morning and Beyonce schleps it all the way down to the Staples Center to watch. I mean, she’s Beyonce!”
On taking on roles like Holly Holliday on Glee so she can focus on her family: “I can do short jobs. If I was still starring in three movies every year, there’s no way that I’d be the person my kids want when they fall down.”
FYI: Gwyn is wearing a leather, silk, and wool jacket, cashmere briefs, and a pink tourmaline and diamond ring from Louis Vuitton with her own diamond ring.
On the other cover, she wore a cashmere knit tunic from Burberry with satin tap pants by Julien Macdonald.


Sarah Jessica Parker Covers 'Marie Claire' September 2011

Sarah Jessica Parker Covers 'Marie Claire' September 2011
Sarah Jessica Parker covers Marie Claire’s September 2011 issue, on newsstands Tuesday (August 16).
Here’s what the 46-year-old I Don’t Know How She Does It actress had to share:
On not wanting to be a celebrity: “I never wanted to be a celebrity; I never wanted to be famous. And in my daily life, I work really hard to not trade on it in any way. I am so desperately worried about anybody saying, ‘She cut in line’ or ‘She took our table’ or She got out of jury duty’ or ‘She doesn’t do her own grocery shopping.’ The things that bother me are counter to who I am and the way I live. It’s not like it’s hard to be decent and respectful and well-behaved. I do wait in line, and I do take the subway, and I do do my own grocery shopping, and I do take the kids to school.”

most viewed this week

Blog Arşivi

Celebrity Look Alikes

CELEBRITY BABIES

BEYAZIT ÖZTÜRK FAN BLOG

BEYAZ SHOW FAN BLOG