This blog has some movie news, links, celebrities, set photos, premieres, red carpet pics...... The main sources are listed at the links on the left.



This blog is only unofficial, non-profit fan page, not published ads, just for sharing photos, news, links about celebrities and movies for fans and has no official affiliation with celebrities and movies themselves.



If you see the ads, due to mistakenly cut and paste, Please let me know! I fix it...

________________________________



Bu blogda film haberleri, ünlüler, set fotoğrafları, film galaları, etkinlikler, kırmızı halı haberleri, bağlantılar ve fotoğraflar yer almaktadır. Başlıca kaynaklar liste halinde soldaki bağlantılar kısmında belirtilmiştir.



Ayrıca bu blog resmi olmayan bir hayran bloğudur, herhangi bir kar amacı gütmez, bu yüzden reklam yayımlanmaz ve blogda adı geçen kişilerle herhangi bir resmi bağı yoktur, tek amacı bağlantı, fotoğraf ve film haberleri paylaşımıdır.



Eğer reklam görürseniz kes-yapıştır yüzünden yanlışlıkla olmuştur, lütfen beni bilgilendirin! Düzeltebileyim ...

______________________________________

Daha fazla bilgi ve büyük boy fotoğraflar için bağlantıları tıklayınız.

_____________________________________



For more information, clips, trailers and large photos;

you can click on the links.





2 Haziran 2011 Perşembe

***Mila Kunis Covers 'LA Confidential' Summer Issue ***Blake Lively Covers 'Glamour' July 2011 ***Rihanna Covers 'Cosmopolitan' July 2011

Mila Kunis Covers 'LA Confidential' Summer Issue

Mila Kunis Covers 'LA Confidential' Summer Issue
Mila Kunis graces the cover of LA Confidential magazine’s Summer issue.
Here’s what the 27-year-old Friends with Benefits star had to share:
On why Friends with Benefits was a perfect followup to Black Swan: “It was a perfect movie for coming home to work at 4:45 in the morning -which would normally be miserable - because I knew I’d be laughing for the next 17 hours with people I genuinely liked. The director, Will Gluck, and Justin are so sharp and quick-witted - they just want to have fun.”
On being a sex symbol: “I’m flattered, but I’m not that person. Sophia Loren is a sex symbol. If watching TiVo and eating Pinkberry in sweatpants is sexy, then I’m your gal.”
On being thankful for her success: “I’m incredibly blessed. I started acting when I was nine years old, and if you would have told me that, at 27, this is where I’d be, I wouldn’t have believed it.”
For more from Mila, visit LA-Confidential-Magazine.com.
FYI: At the shoot, Mila modeled clothing by Yves Saint Laurent and Giambattista Valli as well as Cartier jewelry. http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/06/01/mila-kunis-covers-la-confidential-summer-issue/



Blake Lively Covers 'Glamour' July 2011

Blake Lively Covers 'Glamour' July 2011
Blake Lively rocks a Michael Kors tunic and Lorraine Schwartz bracelets as she covers Glamour magazine’s July 2011 issue.
Here’s what the 22-year-old Green Lantern star had to share with Florence Welch, who interviewed her for the mag:
On Twitter: “People ask me why I don’t tweet. Honestly, I’m so sick of myself.”
On becoming the new face of Chanel’s Mademoiselle handbag: “It’s such an honor. When I found out I got [the job], you and I went to dinner and concocted this plan, like two little girls at a tea party, saying, “Oh, it would be the best if we had a party. And you’ll perform, and we’ll do it in Paris.” Like you and I were in charge of Chanel!”
On being her own stylist: “I think I became my own stylist by not knowing any better. And once I was told it was time to get one, I thought: This is one of my favorite hobbies! And I’m going to pay someone to steal my hobby from me? That’s a terrible idea!”
On getting ready for an event: “I like it to be easy. I don’t feel like I have to do so much with hair and makeup, because I’m the mannequin for these beautiful clothes, so I never want to do anything too distracting. Most of the time, I put my hair in a ballerina bun, and I take it down and it’s wavy, and then I leave. I feel shy when people are fussing on me. And my diet of choice before events is a chicken potpie from Tea & Sympathy, because they never have enough food at these things.”
For more from Blake, visit Glamour.com!



Rihanna Covers 'Cosmopolitan' July 2011

Rihanna Covers 'Cosmopolitan' July 2011
Rihanna is red hot on the cover of Cosmopolitan magazine’s July 2011 issue, on newsstands Tuesday (June 7).
The 23-year-old “Man Down” singer told the mag about how her feelings on Twitter changed as she got to know the social networking site.
“I was so against Twitter. I couldn’t understand how people were supposed to care what I was doing at any given moment,” Ri said.
“Then I started to figure out you can treat it like a giant chat room: I can respond directly to people’s questions. It makes it easier to deal with the flak around you because now people have a sense of who you are,” Ri concluded.


most viewed this week

Blog Arşivi

Celebrity Look Alikes

CELEBRITY BABIES

BEYAZIT ÖZTÜRK FAN BLOG

BEYAZ SHOW FAN BLOG