This blog has some movie news, links, celebrities, set photos, premieres, red carpet pics...... The main sources are listed at the links on the left.



This blog is only unofficial, non-profit fan page, not published ads, just for sharing photos, news, links about celebrities and movies for fans and has no official affiliation with celebrities and movies themselves.



If you see the ads, due to mistakenly cut and paste, Please let me know! I fix it...

________________________________



Bu blogda film haberleri, ünlüler, set fotoğrafları, film galaları, etkinlikler, kırmızı halı haberleri, bağlantılar ve fotoğraflar yer almaktadır. Başlıca kaynaklar liste halinde soldaki bağlantılar kısmında belirtilmiştir.



Ayrıca bu blog resmi olmayan bir hayran bloğudur, herhangi bir kar amacı gütmez, bu yüzden reklam yayımlanmaz ve blogda adı geçen kişilerle herhangi bir resmi bağı yoktur, tek amacı bağlantı, fotoğraf ve film haberleri paylaşımıdır.



Eğer reklam görürseniz kes-yapıştır yüzünden yanlışlıkla olmuştur, lütfen beni bilgilendirin! Düzeltebileyim ...

______________________________________

Daha fazla bilgi ve büyük boy fotoğraflar için bağlantıları tıklayınız.

_____________________________________



For more information, clips, trailers and large photos;

you can click on the links.





2 Şubat 2011 Çarşamba

***Tom Hardy: 'Inception' Wins Four VES Awards! ***Justin Timberlake: Shirtless Swimming for 'Now'! ***Diane Kruger Covers 'Glamour' March 2011 ***Sandra Bullock Is In The Hood

Diane Kruger Covers 'Glamour' March 2011

Diane Kruger Covers 'Glamour' March 2011
Diane Kruger rocks a Chanel jacket as she graces the cover of Glamour magazine’s March 2011 issue, on newsstands Tuesday (February 8)!
Here’s what the 34-year-old German actress had to share:
On her love of fashion: “I truly, genuinely like clothes. Making them is an art form, and wearing them is a form of self-expression. I find it very emotional because I can remember moments in my life - my mood, how I felt - through these clothes.”
On her biggest fashion splurge: “The biggest fashion purchase I ever made I thought about for six years. I’m not kidding. All my life I wanted to own an Hermès Constance bag, and when I signed with Calvin Klein, I decided this was the time that I could afford it. I truly broke a sweat when I paid for it.”
On her boyfriend Joshua Jackson and his style: “We go shopping. But he likes it. I definitely wasn’t fond of these blue sneakers that he wore all the time for about a year and a half.”
On marrying and divorcing when she was younger: “Without sounding pessimistic, I learned that I don’t believe in marriage. I believe in a commitment that you make in your heart. There’s no paper that will make you stay.”
FYI: Diane also wore a Daryl K t-shirt, J Brand shorts and a necklace by Chanel Fine Jewelry in her cover shot.
For more from Diane, visit Glamour.com!


Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/page/5/#ixzz1CnQlJVTH
 
 
 
 

Sandra Bullock Is In The Hood

Sandra Bullock Is In The Hood
Sandra Bullock flashes photographers a smile while leaving her townhouse on Monday (January 31) in New York City.
The 46-year-old actress kept warm in black boots, a hoodie, and a long coat.
On Friday, Sandra, who’s currently making herself at home in NYC while she films Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, stepped out in the snow.
In a few weeks, Sandra will be heading to L.A. for the Academy Awards, where she’ll hit the stage as a presenter, one year after taking home the Best Actress Oscar!
10+ pictures inside of Sandra Bullock in a hoodie…


Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/page/5/#ixzz1CnQrDwbH

most viewed this week

Blog Arşivi

Celebrity Look Alikes

CELEBRITY BABIES

BEYAZIT ÖZTÜRK FAN BLOG

BEYAZ SHOW FAN BLOG