This blog has some movie news, links, celebrities, set photos, premieres, red carpet pics...... The main sources are listed at the links on the left.



This blog is only unofficial, non-profit fan page, not published ads, just for sharing photos, news, links about celebrities and movies for fans and has no official affiliation with celebrities and movies themselves.



If you see the ads, due to mistakenly cut and paste, Please let me know! I fix it...

________________________________



Bu blogda film haberleri, ünlüler, set fotoğrafları, film galaları, etkinlikler, kırmızı halı haberleri, bağlantılar ve fotoğraflar yer almaktadır. Başlıca kaynaklar liste halinde soldaki bağlantılar kısmında belirtilmiştir.



Ayrıca bu blog resmi olmayan bir hayran bloğudur, herhangi bir kar amacı gütmez, bu yüzden reklam yayımlanmaz ve blogda adı geçen kişilerle herhangi bir resmi bağı yoktur, tek amacı bağlantı, fotoğraf ve film haberleri paylaşımıdır.



Eğer reklam görürseniz kes-yapıştır yüzünden yanlışlıkla olmuştur, lütfen beni bilgilendirin! Düzeltebileyim ...

______________________________________

Daha fazla bilgi ve büyük boy fotoğraflar için bağlantıları tıklayınız.

_____________________________________



For more information, clips, trailers and large photos;

you can click on the links.





9 Şubat 2011 Çarşamba

*Meryl Streep as Margaret Thatcher -- FIRST LOOK **Katherine Heigl: 'NYE' with Jon Bon Jovi ***Julianne Moore Covers 'InStyle' March 2011 ****Aishwarya Rai Covers Vogue India *****Gemma Ward: Heath Ledger Was One of a Kind

Katherine Heigl: 'NYE' with Jon Bon Jovi

Katherine Heigl: 'NYE' with Jon Bon Jovi
Katherine Heigl walks on the set of her upcoming movie, New Year’s Eve, on Monday (February 7) in New York City.
Jon Bon Jovi, who’s co-starring in the Garry Marshall-directed romantic comedy, was also spotted walking around the set.
The day before, Katherine and her husband, Josh Kelley, took their adorable daughter Naleigh for a stroll and also made a stop at the Catherine Malandrino boutique.
Last week, Katherine got to work on New Year’s Eve with another co-star, Modern Family’s Sofia Vergara.
http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/02/08/katherine-heigl-nye-with-jon-bon-jovi/


Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/page/6/#ixzz1DSZVOivf

Julianne Moore Covers 'InStyle' March 2011

Julianne Moore Covers 'InStyle' March 2011
Julianne Moore wears Tom Ford as she graces the cover of InStyle magazine’s March 2011 issue, on newsstands on Friday (February 11).
Here’s what the 50-year-old Shelter actress had to share:
On when she feels sexy: “Oh, my. Well, I think you need to be away from your children [laughs]. Doing the mommy stuff does sort of squash that area of your life. I can feel that way when I’m alone with Bart or when we take a trip. But the day-to-day of picking up kids and going to the eye doctor and then dropping them off at basketball and then going to the middle school concert, that stuff doesn’t make you feel very sexy! That was my day yesterday.”
On what her 50th birthday means to her: “One thing a 50th birthday does is say, All right, time is marching. You have these things you’re happy with and proud of. But if there’s something you haven’t done that you’ve been waiting to do, then by all means, don’t want any longer. Do it!”
For more from Julianne, visit InStyle.com!
Bigger cover pic inside…




Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/page/5/#ixzz1DSZz7SsR

Aishwarya Rai Covers Vogue India

Aishwarya Rai Covers Vogue India
Aishwarya Rai covers Vogue magazine’s February 2011 issue, wearing a Roksanda Ilincic jacket on the cover.
The 37-year-old Indian Bollywood actress’ friends and people whom she has worked with reflect on their relationship with her and recount many untold stories.
Aishwarya recently threw a surprise party for her husband Abhishek Bachchan’s 35th birthday. He is currently shooting an Indian remake of The Italian Job, and was joined on location by his wife and his castmates to indulge in a three tier chocolate cake from a local New Zealand bakery during lunch.




Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/page/4/#ixzz1DSaBa8xq

Gemma Ward: Heath Ledger Was One of a Kind

Gemma Ward: Heath Ledger Was One of a Kind
Gemma Ward graces the cover of the Daily Telegraph’s Sunday magazine.
Here’s what the 23-year-old Aussie model and actress had to share:
On meeting Heath Ledger in New York in 2007: “We were both struggling with things that I won’t get into and we bonded over that. At first I said, ‘Listen, my mum’s living with me right now and I’m going through a hard time. I’m not interested in having a serious relationship,’ and he said, ‘Let’s just be there for each other through these hard times.’ And we developed a relationship and started seeing each other.”
On her memories about Heath: “He was an incredible person, unlike anybody I’ve ever met – and will meet ever again. He was one of a kind and extremely sensitive, extremely open, extremely honest, extremely generous, extremely energetic. He had time for everybody, no matter who you were. He was such an amazing talent.”
On her character in Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides: “Tamara is the typical siren. And what I found interesting about the mermaids in this movie is that the producers stayed true to mermaid mythology. The original story of The Little Mermaid was very gruesome – a lot of these old fairytales are.”
On her career: “I wasn’t a child [when I started out]; I was a teenager. I wasn’t all that innocent, either. I wasn’t taken advantage of – I knew what I was doing. I feel very powerful in myself now. I’m happy with where I am and I’m excited for my life and excited to embrace all aspects of it. I’m definitely not [regretful]. I look back on everything I’ve done with pride.”




Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/page/3/#ixzz1DSandlK4

most viewed this week

Blog Arşivi

Celebrity Look Alikes

CELEBRITY BABIES

BEYAZIT ÖZTÜRK FAN BLOG

BEYAZ SHOW FAN BLOG