This blog has some movie news, links, celebrities, set photos, premieres, red carpet pics...... The main sources are listed at the links on the left.



This blog is only unofficial, non-profit fan page, not published ads, just for sharing photos, news, links about celebrities and movies for fans and has no official affiliation with celebrities and movies themselves.



If you see the ads, due to mistakenly cut and paste, Please let me know! I fix it...

________________________________



Bu blogda film haberleri, ünlüler, set fotoğrafları, film galaları, etkinlikler, kırmızı halı haberleri, bağlantılar ve fotoğraflar yer almaktadır. Başlıca kaynaklar liste halinde soldaki bağlantılar kısmında belirtilmiştir.



Ayrıca bu blog resmi olmayan bir hayran bloğudur, herhangi bir kar amacı gütmez, bu yüzden reklam yayımlanmaz ve blogda adı geçen kişilerle herhangi bir resmi bağı yoktur, tek amacı bağlantı, fotoğraf ve film haberleri paylaşımıdır.



Eğer reklam görürseniz kes-yapıştır yüzünden yanlışlıkla olmuştur, lütfen beni bilgilendirin! Düzeltebileyim ...

______________________________________

Daha fazla bilgi ve büyük boy fotoğraflar için bağlantıları tıklayınız.

_____________________________________



For more information, clips, trailers and large photos;

you can click on the links.





8 Aralık 2010 Çarşamba

***Kirsten Dunst Covers 'BlackBook' December 2010 ***Cameron Diaz: 'Green Hornet' Photo Call in Rome! ***Julianna Margulies Covers 'Harper's Bazaar' January 2011

Kirsten Dunst Covers 'BlackBook' December 2010

Kirsten Dunst Covers 'BlackBook' December 2010
Kirsten Dunst is stunning in Louis Vuitton on the cover of BlackBook magazine’s December 2010/January 2011 issue!
Here’s what the 28-year-old All Good Things actress had to share with editor Nick Haramis:
On the importance of her All Good Things role: ““I used to assume that I’d do this forever, and then there came a point in my life when I was like, Why am I doing this at all? With All Good Things, I realized that acting is what I’m meant to be doing, and not for the money or to make a hit, but because I love it. For the first time, acting became more about me than everybody else, and that was amazingly cathartic.”
On checking into rehab in 2008 to deal with depression: “My friends and family were put in a position where they had to defend me, and it was an awful time… On a personal level, I would talk to anybody about it, but not on a public level. If I do that, then the next person feels like they can ask me about it, and the person after that, until everyone then feels entitled to ask me about it, and that’s not coming from a good place.”
On reading celeb blogs: “I like JustJared because he’s never mean….that’s the one gossip site I’ll go to…..I’m usually like, ‘What’s going on? What are people doing? Oh my god, I can’t believe that!’”
FYI: Kirsten finished her cover look with earrings by Subversive Jewelry by Justin Giunta and a Mawi ring.
For more from Kirsten, visit BlackBookMag.com!
http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/12/07/kirsten-dunst-covers-blackbook-december-2010/

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/page/5/#ixzz17W1Qq059
 
 
 

Cameron Diaz: 'Green Hornet' Photo Call in Rome!

Cameron Diaz: 'Green Hornet' Photo Call in Rome!
Cameron Diaz heads to a Green Hornet photo call held at the Exedra Hotel on Tuesday (December 7) in Rome, Italy.
The 38-year-old actress was joined by her co-stars Seth Rogen, Christoph Waltz, and the film’s director, Michel Gondry. Last week, Cam and the guys participated in a photo call in Madrid.
The Green Hornet opens on January 14 in the U.S.!
FYI: Cameron is wearing James Jeans “Twiggy” leggings, Jennifer Meyer Thin Gold Bangles with Stone paired with Anita Ko and Tito Pedrini jewelry.
10+ pictures inside of Cameron Diaz at a Green Hornet photo call in Rome…
http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/12/07/cameron-diaz-green-hornet-photo-call-in-rome/

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/page/5/#ixzz17W1cAcob
 
 

Julianna Margulies Covers 'Harper's Bazaar' January 2011

Julianna Margulies Covers 'Harper's Bazaar' January 2011
Julianna Margulies graces the cover of Harper’s Bazaar’s January 2011 issue, on newsstands Tuesday, December 21.
Here’s what the 44-year-old actress had to share with her Good Wife co-star, Alan Cumming:
On playing Alicia on The Good Wife: “It’s a challenge because she’s so far from who I am. I’m not saying I’m a crazy sexual person, but she’s such a repressed Wasp. I think the beautiful part of this journey she is on as a woman is that now she’s finding out who she is through her work and also discovering what sexy is to her.”
On marriage: “I saw myself as someone who would always have a partner, but I never liked the feeling of what marriage said. Looking back, I think I was just mostly scared of it. Strangely, when the time was right, it all seemed to make sense. There’s a big difference in what you think you’re supposed to be and what you suddenly realize you are.”
On balancing motherhood and career: “It’s tricky being a working mom. You feel guilt all the way around. You want to be there for your husband, be there for your kids, be great at your job, all that stuff. But at the end of the day, if you put everyone in front of you, what happens to you?”
For more from Julianna, visit HarpersBazaar.com!
http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/12/07/julianna-margulies-covers-harpers-bazaar-january-2011/

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/page/5/#ixzz17W1tjaz3

most viewed this week

Blog Arşivi

Celebrity Look Alikes

CELEBRITY BABIES

BEYAZIT ÖZTÜRK FAN BLOG

BEYAZ SHOW FAN BLOG